Viewers Weigh In On The Best Man Holiday In Fandango Survey
Fandango recently surveyed ticket buyers on their expectations for The Best Man Holiday. The data they collected showed the film was highly anticipated, and this past weekend’s numbers back that data up. In its opening weekend, The Best Man Holiday racked up a grand total of $30.5 million at the box office, coming in second place only to Thor.
“Moviegoers are treating ‘The Best Man Holiday’ like a highly-anticipated reunion of old friends, and making it a real social event, which is translating to strong ticket sales, ” says Dave Karger, Fandango’s Chief Correspondent and Host of “Weekend Ticket.
A Fandango survey of “Best Man Holiday” ticket-buyers reveals that:
- 82% claim it’s their holiday movie of choice
- 79% plan to go out before or after the movie as part of a “Best Man” get-together/event
- 73% will see the movie with friends; 40% of them say it will be a group of four or more
- 71% have seen the original “Best Man” three times or more!
- 68% say Morris Chestnut is the sexiest man in the cast
- 54% say Nia Long is the sexiest woman in the cast
Its hard to argue with these percentages, but I’m pretty sure most viewers find the cast pretty sexy all around. Did you see The Best Man Holiday this weekend, or do you plan to see it sometime in the coming weeks?